[Development] iOS minimum deployment target issue

cincirin cincirin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 20:35:47 CET 2014

Hi,

The Qt documentation [1] point us that iOS minimum deployment target is
iOS 5.0
I tried to build a minimum application against iOS 5.0 SDK using Qt
5.2.0 libraries.
I got a linker error saying CTFontCopyDefaultCascadeListForLanguages is
undefined.
Indeed if I looked on Apple documentation [2] this function was added in
iOS 6.0.
Can you please fix this error either in documentation or replacing this
function with something available in iOS 5.0 ? ( I think the former is
simpler ;-) )

[1] http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5/ios-support.html
[2]
https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/releasenotes/General/iOS60APIDiffs/index.html