[Development] iOS minimum deployment target issue

Jake Petroules jake.petroules at petroules.com
Wed Jan 8 20:43:24 CET 2014

To comment on the feasibility of raising the minimum deployment target...

4% of iOS devices are using iOS 5 or earlier (which means even less than 4% are even using 5.x at all). IIRC, Xcode also no longer supports iOS 5.x simulators.

https://developer.apple.com/support/appstore/ (left side, scroll down a bit)
--
Jake Petroules
Chief Technology Officer