[Development] Remove OSX 10.6 Build?

Jake Petroules jake.petroules at petroules.com
Mon Jan 20 19:01:22 CET 2014

I say: definitely not, and Mac devs aren't the people to ask, the market share is.

Snow Leopard is being called "Apple's XP" for a good reason, and many (most?) popular apps continue to support 10.6 at this point.

It will die eventually but it is not yet time. How about we reevaluate a few months after the release of OS X 10.10?
--
Jake Petroules
Chief Technology Officer
Email: jake.petroules at petroules.com