[Development] Remove OSX 10.6 Build?

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Jan 20 19:07:14 CET 2014

On segunda-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2014 13:01:22, Jake Petroules wrote:
> I say: definitely not, and Mac devs aren't the people to ask, the market
> share is.

I'm asking the Mac devs because I expect that they know the pulse of the Mac
community.

> Snow Leopard is being called "Apple's XP" for a good reason, and many
> (most?) popular apps continue to support 10.6 at this point.

And we'd like to continue supporting Subsurface on 10.6, for example, if for
no other reason that one of our main devs does not have access to anything
higher. But I don't know whether that's representative or not. That's why I
passed the question along to the Mac devs.