[Development] Remove OSX 10.6 Build?

Jake Petroules jake.petroules at petroules.com
Mon Jan 20 19:21:59 CET 2014

Well, as I said, it's very much "Apple's XP" -- we'd like to get rid of it, and it's slowly on it's way out but still very much relevant to keep around as a deployment target for the time being (just as XP is).

Firefox and Chrome dropped support for 10.5 only relatively recently (late 2012?), I don't remember exactly when, but those are probably relatively good indicators of when to start dropping support for older platforms.
--
Jake Petroules
Chief Technology Officer
Email: jake.petroules at petroules.com