[Development] frozen tickets on bugreports.qt-project.org in qt-mobility and qt-components

deDietrich Gabriel Gabriel.deDietrich at digia.com
Mon Jan 20 21:43:36 CET 2014

On Jan 20, 2014, at 7:52 PM, Alan Ezust <alan.ezust at gmail.com<mailto:alan.ezust at gmail.com>> wrote:

I was looking at this one in particular:
https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTCOMPONENTS-930

Hi Alan,

As the header says on that page, QTCOMPONENTS is deprecated. Those tickets relate to an old set of components from the Nokia times. We keep them around for reference (although I don’t think any of that code is in Qt 5), and we should definitely close them (and by “we,” I mean anyone with the right superpowers).

Best regards,

Dr. Gabriel de Dietrich
Senior Software Developer
qt.digia.com<http://qt.digia.com>

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 10:46 AM, Frederik Gladhorn <frederik.gladhorn at digia.com<mailto:frederik.gladhorn at digia.com>> wrote:
Mandag 20. januar 2014 09.44.37<tel:2014%2009.44.37> skrev Alan Ezust:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I was looking through a lot of the open tickets, some of them are reported
> against qt-mobility, or qt-components, projects that have since been merged
> into Qt5.
>
> Instead of being able to add comments to these tickets, I am unable to do
> anything at all with them.
> There is an "agile board" button where I expect to find a "comment" button.
> Clicking the "agile board" button says "not on any agile boards".
> Effectively, these particular tickets are "frozen" and can't even be
> recategorized.
>
> Why is it these tickets are frozen like that?
> Wouldn't it be useful to allow users to edit/comment/recategorize them?

A link to one of these would be helpful. Are they regular bug reports?

--
Best regards,
Frederik Gladhorn