[Development] frozen tickets on bugreports.qt-project.org in qt-mobility and qt-components

Alan Ezust alan.ezust at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 23:33:20 CET 2014

In the case of https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTCOMPONENTS-930
Qt-Components has a gallery example, as does Qt Quick Controls.
I had just reported a related ticket against the gallery example of qt
quick controls,
so i was going to add a comment "see related ticket:"
Meego is still a "supported" platform, with Jolla and all, right?

On a related note, in the case of many open qt mobility/multimediakit bugs,
they should be moved to qtmultimedia. Perhaps a group search/replacement is
in order there?

Regards, Alan