[Development] frozen tickets on bugreports.qt-project.org in qt-mobility and qt-components

Blasche Alexander Alexander.Blasche at digia.com
Wed Jan 22 10:32:34 CET 2014

I don't know why I didn't mention this yesterday, but QTCOMPONENTS and QTMOBILITY are frozen/read-only projects. You cannot edit them anymore. Nobody can.

It does serve a purpose. It reflects the exact state when those projects were abandoned and therefore are a point of reference.

In addition I see little point in moving a bug from one project to the next as they are close to never applicable. If you do happen to find one then please file a new QTBUG task and link to the task in the closed project.

--
Alex