[Development] frozen tickets on bugreports.qt-project.org in qt-mobility and qt-components

Alan Ezust alan.ezust at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 19:30:02 CET 2014

Exactly my point. Why does someone need superpowers in order to edit these
tickets?
Shouldn't it be possible for developers to reorganize or close or add info
to these things?
It doesn't serve any purpose to keep them open and frozen like this.

Anyway, I am requesting said superpowers so I can help organize and triage
these tickets.
But I think they should be granted to all devs :-)