[Development] Use QtWebChannel to publish QObjects on Addresses other

Lutz Schönemann lutz.schoenemann at basyskom.com
Thu Jul 3 15:01:25 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'd love to see that it's possible for the user to set the listen
address for the websockets (as well as the listening port) when creating
a new QWebSocketTransport object.
We at basysKom already had the requirement that we needed to publish an
interface to different clients running different type of frontends (QML,
HTML5, ..). That will not work if QWebSocketTransport only listens on
"127.0.0.1". I already created a change in gerrit:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/89051
I would appreciate if you'd have a look at it and tell me what you think
about it.

Regards,
Lutz