[Development] [developpement] Qmake - add "simple makefile" option/template

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer perezmeyer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 03:16:43 CEST 2014

On Monday 07 July 2014 16:55:36 Samuel Deal wrote:
> Hello everyone !
[snip]
> But my build toolchain is buildroot, on another computer. So I don't have
> qmake on it.
[snip]
> I know I could use cmake, or auto-tools or manual makefile. That's what
> I've done.

The real solution here is building qmake for your buildroot. It would happen
the same for cmake or any other tool, although you might have it there
already.

--
A group of politicians deciding to dump a President because his morals
are bad is like the Mafia getting together to bump off the Godfather for

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/