[Development] task based programming in Qt/C++ using continuation and modern C++

.. ink .. mhogomchungu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 03:02:32 CEST 2014

greetings and hope its acceptable to post what i am about to post here and
apologies if it is not.

Through my usage of Qt/C++, i came about a nicer way to run a simple tasks
asynchronously while
living within Qt and i decided to share it with the world through my github
account here[1].

Just though i should post it here in a hope that this kind of API will find
its way to Qt's official API.

The "old" way of deriving from Qthread and manually setting up
signals/slots works but not always ideal
for simple tasks as it involves a lot of manually setting this up.

Thanks for your time.

[1] https://github.com/mhogomchungu/tasks