[Development] How does QML versioning work?

Mark Gaiser markg85 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 13:21:12 CEST 2014

> Also, where are the changelogs for each new version of a QML module?
> (e.g. what's the difference between QtQuick 2.2 and QtQuick 2.3?)

I was going to say:
"I would like to know that as well since it only seems to be visible
in the actual git logs"

But then i started looking at the new changes in Qt 5.3 and noticed a
"New QML Types" and "New QML Properties" part in the "New Classes and
Functions in Qt 5.3" wiki page which you can find here:
http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5/newclasses53.html

That will probably help you. But i don't know the conditions to raise
the QtQuick version number. Or does the minor version number stay in
sync with the Qt minor version number? Since we have Qt 5.3.x now and
QtQuick 2.3. Would that mean that Qt 5.4 gives us QtQuick 2.4?