[Development] Removing maemo/meego code?

Allan Sandfeld Jensen kde at carewolf.com
Wed Jul 30 00:07:40 CEST 2014

Hi everybody

While working on XInput2 I have been worried about the state of the special
maemo xinput2 code-paths since no one was using it and it wasn't tested.
I decided to try to remove it for Qt 5.4, but felt bad for only doing a
partial job in remove maemo code, so I have made an experimental patch to
remove all maemo/meego specific code from qtbase. I have talked with Robin
Burchell from Sailfish and they don't use any of these specific parts either.

So do anyone else use them and want to maintain them?

See https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/90909/ ?

Best regards
`Allan Jensen