[Development] Treeview progress

Alex Montgomery apmontgomery at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 19:26:00 CEST 2014

Hello,

I saw on the Qt blog that some awesome Digia folk have make progress on a
Qt Quick treeview. I understand that the code isn't "production quality"
yet, but I'd love to offer help with any development/polish/testing work
that would be useful.

Right now I've hacked together a system where my QAbstractItemModel is
hooked-up to nested listviews that are each given a different root index
depending on their level in the hierarchy. I was just about to rip it up
and start on my own Treeview, but I'd much rather offer help to the real
thing.

Anyway, thanks for working on it at all, you've made a lot of Qt developers
very excited.
Alex