[Development] [HEADS UP] new branching scheme: 5.3 branches created, stable deprecated

Hausmann Simon Simon.Hausmann at digia.com
Fri Jun 6 07:54:25 CEST 2014

Whether or not next is a better name than dev is your opinion, it isn't necessarily a fact. I for one like dev and find it a name better than next.

We could run a poll and see what name comes out and change to that. But is it really worth the effort and disruption?‎ I'm not convinced that it is.

Simon