[Development] Enginio build artifacts and naming conventions

Stephen Kelly stephen.kelly at kdab.com
Fri Jun 6 14:25:39 CEST 2014

On Wednesday, June 04, 2014 13:48:30 Stephen Kelly wrote:
> So, I think all that is needed is to decide whether it is a mistake which
> should be fixed, and if so, should it be fixed as I suggested with a new
> major  version of Enginio.

We decided on IRC that this should be fixed. How exactly that will be done
remains to be seen.

If it turns out that a new major version is not an option for BC or SC
reasons, then that would contradict the claim that 'extra' Qt modules may have
disparate version schemes.

In that case we would need to decide that is *not* allowed for extra modules
to have SC or BC breaking releases, even if they use a disparate version
scheme.

Thanks,

--
Join us at Qt Developer Days 2014 in Berlin! - https://devdays.kdab.com