[Development] QtWebChannel QtCS Session Notes [Was: QWebChannel: getting it ready for inclusion in Qt 5.4]

Milian Wolff milian.wolff at kdab.com
Thu Jun 12 12:22:24 CEST 2014

On Wednesday 11 June 2014 12:44:48 Turunen Tuukka wrote:
> Sounds good.
>
> Jani and Tony, please go through the things needed to bring this as a new
> module to Qt 5.4. It is now under Qt-labs, so we need to move, rename, get
> ci crunching it, prepare packaging etc.

Thanks for that! I've added my notes from the session on the QtCS wiki:

http://qt-project.org/groups/qt-contributors-summit-2014/wiki/QtCS14QtWebChannel

Please review and chime in if I understood something incorrectly. And as
always, please do look at my code and the open review requests. I'll start
working on the new feedback I got in the next days. What is the deadline until
which I have to have it all resolved for proper inclusion with Qt 5.4? 8th Aug
2014, according to http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-5.4-release - correct?

Bye
--
Milian Wolff | milian.wolff at kdab.com | Software Engineer
Tel. Germany +49-30-521325470, Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090