[Development] QtWebChannel QtCS Session Notes [Was: QWebChannel: getting it ready for inclusion in Qt 5.4]

Heikkinen Jani Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com
Fri Jun 13 08:08:44 CEST 2014

Hi!

Yes, feature freeze is 8th August so in that phase this new component must be ready and part of qt5.git.
Will this be essential or add-on module? If this is essential there isn't actually anything to do in the packaging side to get this is 5.4: It comes in automatically when it is part of qt5.git. But if it is add-on module then we need to do some minor changes in the packaging side as well. CI is most probably a bit different story...

Br,
Jani