[Development] QtCS2014 - Long-term releases

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer perezmeyer at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 04:17:33 CEST 2014

On Saturday 14 June 2014 17:55:49 Thiago Macieira wrote:
[snip]
> * First LTS release should be either 5.3 or 5.4
> ** Digia wants to do a business check first and will let us know
> ** 5.3 is a good candidate because we focused on stability

Well, with my "Qt's Debian maintainer" hat, 5.3 would indeed suit us perfectly
as LTS because I don't think 5.4.1 will be on time for the Jessie's freeze.

Of course I'm not saying that this is what should be done, I'm just noting
that it would be a very nice coincidence :)

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
The box said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux.
  Anonymous

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/