[Development] QtCS2014 - QtPrintSupport Session

Christian Gagneraud chgans at gna.org
Tue Jun 17 04:29:01 CEST 2014

On 14/06/14 05:06, John Layt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The notes form the QtPrintSupport session are available at
> https://qt-project.org/groups/qt-contributors-summit-2014/wiki/QtPrintSupport
> .  Basically it's a long list of all the work needing to be done to
> finish the new print library.  While a lot is dependent on me finding
> time, there are tasks other people could take on, primarily greatly
> improving our PDF writer support and adding equivalent XPS file format
> support for Windows.

Hi,

Link support would be very nice to have, not sure if it's on the
priority list or not, but I'm sure lot of people would like to have
support for this.

Chris

> For those in attendance, I've done a little more work on Windows XPS
> format support, basically despite what MSDN says full XPS based print
> workflow is available from Vista SP2 onwards, so that's likely to be
> the minimum support level for the new library.  Details at
> http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-5-QtPrint#5a06d2a1c54c0764bb13f0440156e4c7.
>
> Cheers!
>
> John.

QtCreator/qmakeparser.cpp:42
#define fL1S(s) QString::fromLatin1(s)
namespace { // MSVC2010 doesn't seem to know the semantics of "static" ...