[Development] '5.3.1' branch available

Heikkinen Jani Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com
Wed Jun 18 09:13:35 CEST 2014

Hi all!

We have now '5.3.1' branch available for finalizing Qt5.3.1 release content. Please add all missing changes (change files, fixes for new Blockers) immediately & get those integrated as soon as possible (hoping during today) so that we can produce final 5.3.1 candidate packages still during this week. Plan is still to release Qt 5.3.1 during next week so we need to proceed quickly!

'5.3' branch remains locked a while. I'll inform you when '5.3' branch is again open for changes targeted to Qt5.3.2

Br,

Jani