[Development] Enginio build artifacts and naming conventions

Stephen Kelly stephen.kelly at kdab.com
Wed Jun 25 15:18:27 CEST 2014

On Monday, May 26, 2014 20:54:51 Stephen Kelly wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This tweet was brought to my attention:
>
>  https://twitter.com/Korchkidu/status/470850176366968832

Hello,

I discussed with Ossi a way to prevent this in the future.

The create_cmake.prf file now searches for cmake unit tests and issues a fatal
error if none are found.

For enginio (and only enginio please) there is a dummy cmake unit test because
the generated cmake files are broken.

Other modules which are not part of Qt 5 may start to issue the error. If that
happens, either add a real cmake unit test, or disable the generation of cmake
files like this:

 https://codereview.qt-project.org/88236

Thanks,

--