[Development] Port Qt application to WEC2013

Håkon B Grundnes hakon.grundnes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 16:11:16 CEST 2014

Hi!

I'm trying to run a Qt application on WEC2013.  Has anyone done this yet,
and is it even possible?

I am completely new to Qt. I was thinking I should configure qmake to
compile the application for a WEC2013 SDK.
First I was thinking I could use the configure file for wec7, but since
wec2013 isn't running on VS2008 it doesn't apply. For instance CE_SDK uses
a visual studio 2008 file *WCE.VCPlatform.xml*
that is not a part of Visual Studio 2012 or 2013. Now I was thinking I
could look into the configure files that's for platforms using VS2012 and
compare them, find out what qmake needs of information to compile for
VS2012 and kind of taylor it together. I suspect the problem is more
complex than this though.

All thoughts and help on this subject are highly appreciated.

best regards
Håkon