[Development] Expiring old change reviews

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer perezmeyer at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 04:47:15 CEST 2014

On Friday 27 June 2014 09:41:13 Thiago Macieira wrote:
[snip]
> I also noticed quite a few reviews that were completely approved and ready
> to be submitted, but never were because the owner didn't realise they had
> to press the button. I did press the button for those people where I could.

Being one of those people and also knowing at least two other owners with the
same problem, I must admit we really thought it was the submodule's maintainer
the one who had to do that.

Of course now is clear that that's not the case.

Thanks for pointing it out Thiago.

--
No hay preguntas tontas, solo tontos que no preguntan.
 personaje, en un mail del LugFi.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/