[Development] Q_WS_* used in Qt sources

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Wed Mar 12 18:46:15 CET 2014

On Wednesday 12 March 2014 08:10:18 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Em qua 12 mar 2014, às 12:23:33, Martin Koller escreveu:
> > I find a lot #ifdef Q_WS_* code in Qt sources (widgets).
> > AFAIK Q_WS_ is no longer defined due to QPA.
> > Is this something which has not been ported over to Q_OS_ and/or to QPA and
> > do I need to expect problems (missing functionality) when I port my app
> > from Qt4 to Qt5 ?
>
> The functionality is completely gone. The selection of the windowing system is
> now a runtime decision.

I know. This is what I wrote as "AFAIK Q_WS_ is no longer defined due to QPA."

Still my question remains: do I need to expect problems (missing functionality) ?

For me the code porting looks a bit "unfinished" due to this Q_WS artefacts, so I
just fear that problems arise.

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.bibibest.at