[Development] Qt 5.3 beta release coming soon

nicola at nicoladefilippo.it nicola at nicoladefilippo.it
Tue Mar 18 10:00:52 CET 2014

Hi,

>>  > Hi,
>> >
>> > but 5.3 hasn't compass (for ios and android) and not webkit for
>> android?
>> >
>> >             N.
>>
>> ... and no Qt3D!?
>>

> And still no skynet like AI that predict the future?

These questions about the features may seem silly to some, but some of
them are critical for any of us. If I'm Developing an app and I need the
compass are forced to make native or use another framework, this Involves
leaving qt (Perhaps forever), and for people like me who use Qt since 1997
is not a painless choice.

           BR.
             Nicola