[Development] QT through DirectFB on Video playback

Poornima Belavanaki poori14apr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 12:36:44 CET 2014

Hi Mandeep,

Thank you so much for the information. Yes, the SoC vendor has provided us
the details about the planes.
So, as per your explanation, what I understand is, QT widgets can be
rendered as is on Video , just that the widgets we create should be
transparent.

Please correct me if I am wrong. Ours would be a single process
application. Video playback and QT widget would be invoked through the same
app.

I will try out the same . But, as far as I know, we will have to use
qdirectfbscreen class provided by QT inorder have QT apps on Video
playback. Anyways, if you have any such sample app(very minimal one)
available, please can you share with us.

Thanks and Regards,
Poornima