[Development] Qt5.3 snapshot available

Heikkinen Jani Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com
Tue May 13 08:38:44 CEST 2014

Hi all,

New Qt5.3 snapshot available in http://download.qt-project.org/snapshots/qt/5.3/5.3.0/2014-05-13_87/  (mirroring is still ongoing)

This isn't most probably final packages but pretty close so please test these & verify your fixes.

Final is planned to be Tue 20 May and we need to keep that schedule so please don't put any nice to have changes in release branch anymore. Only real blockers can be taken in, rest of changes must be in stable & 5.3.1 (which is coming soon after 5.3.0). We must have final packages available latest Friday morning to be able to keep the schedule!

Qt5 changes in these packages since RC:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,85121 :
Patch Set 1:

* qtbase 2d1e109...0065b55 (1):
> Ignore expired certificate during certificate validation

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,84800 :
Patch Set 5:

* qtbase b80f732...2d1e109 (4):
> Doc: Update the list of highlighted examples
> Avoid using repeat on widget textures in eglfs
> Fix crash on startup when running screenreader
> update changelog for QtSql 5.3.0

* qtdeclarative bef0fd5...073cde9 (3):
> Fix QJSEngine::evaluate using the wrong execution context
> Fix crash on host/target word size mismatches
> Update qmltypes files

* qtqa 1499688...9b8b162 (2):
> DNS test zone: update to the actual zone deployed in qt-project.org
> Fix "missing AutoLoader" complain in OSX 10.9

* qttranslations 9c49394...56c55b5 (1):
> Add qt_fi because it is expected to be there

* qtwebsockets 8b9836d...6419556 (1):
> Add missing classname for module in qmldir.

Br,
Jani