[Development] Modules in qtbase (was: Re: new "debugsupport" module and API)

Peter Hartmann phartmann at blackberry.com
Tue May 13 13:03:16 CEST 2014

On 05/13/2014 12:19 PM, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> what's become of the new network test server, anyway?

IIRC there is one test failure showing on the new image, but not on the
old one (see my mail some months ago:
https://www.mail-archive.com/development@qt-project.org/msg14730.html).
Once that is fixed, we can try to deploy the new image and see whether
it is more stable. But since I cannot reproduce the problem locally, it
is hard to fix the issue from outside the Digia intranet; if there was a
way for me to access that environment looking into the issue would be
more promising...

Peter