[Development] [Releasing] HEADS UP: Qt5.4.0 branching Monday 10th Nov

Heikkinen Jani jani.heikkinen at theqtcompany.com
Mon Nov 10 11:27:24 CET 2014

Hi all,

'5.4.0' is now frozen and the final downmerge from '5.4' will happen in the next hours (with whatever is in the branch at that point).

There will be no cherry-picks from '5.4' to '5.4.0', all changes targeted to Qt5.4.0 release needs to be pushed to the '5.4.0' branch from now on.

Now, no any nice to have's in '5.4.0' anymore ;)

Br,
Jani