[Development] VideoOutput documentation lack about platform specific differences

Gianluca gmaxera at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 11:37:36 CET 2014

The page doesn’t help me to get the answer.
I don’t know anything about the backends and what the content of the table is referring to.

From the table, where can I get the information if VideoOutput Quick item use QVideoRendererControl or QVideoWindowControl on iOS platform ?

And also, how can I get the table for a different version of Qt ?
I suggest to put that information into the Qt Documentation included into the package and make it accessibile from Qt Assistant. Otherwise, it’s impossible to know what it’s supported on the Qt version in use.

Thanks,
Gianluca.