[Development] [QtIFW] Configuration File for repogen?

Karsten Heimrich karsten.heimrich at digia.com
Wed Nov 12 12:52:05 CET 2014

Hi,

On 12.11.2014 08:21, Konstantin Podsvirov wrote:
> Hello dear developers of Qt Installer Framework!
>
> How can I add the tag <RepositoryUpdate> in file Updates.xml?
>
> Once there was the option '-c' for repogen (version 1.5). But now it is deprecated.
The -c got removed completely, as the installer's configuration file was
not required to create the repository.

> Perhaps you can create a special Configuration File for repogen and register there tags for repository configuration?
>
> Then the option '-c' will be in demand again :-)
This would be an option, please open a suggestion on
https://bugreports.qt-project.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa

> Maybe I don't know something and don't understand...
No, everything you wrote is fine. Though right now you have to add the
<RepositoryUpdate> tag by hand, I'm sorry.