[Development] [QtIFW] Configuration File for repogen?

Konstantin Podsvirov konstantin at podsvirov.pro
Wed Nov 12 08:21:38 CET 2014

Hello dear developers of Qt Installer Framework!

How can I add the tag <RepositoryUpdate> in file Updates.xml?

Once there was the option '-c' for repogen (version 1.5). But now it is deprecated.

Perhaps you can create a special Configuration File for repogen and register there tags for repository configuration?

Then the option '-c' will be in demand again :-)

Maybe I don't know something and don't understand...

Regards,
Konstantin Podsvirov