[Development] Qt 5.4.0 Beta snapshot available

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at theqtcompany.com
Wed Oct 15 10:23:29 CEST 2014

That'll delay the beta at least till next week, and potentially even longer (given our problems of getting both qtbase and qt5 git to integrate ...). The beta is already much delayed, I don't like to see it being delayed further for an unknown time.

I'm with Simon & Lars on this one: This sounds like something you can integrate also after the beta.

Alternatively you might also decide to pull QVersionInfo out of Qt 5.4, and keep it for Qt 5.5.

My 2 cents

Kai