[Development] Qt3D roadmap

Ayberk Özgür ayberk.ozgur at epfl.ch
Thu Oct 16 12:56:18 CEST 2014

Dear Qt Developers,

We're the Computer Human Interaction in Learning and Instruction
laboratory at Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne. We're beginning
to use Qt as a framework for cross-platform tangible interfaces,
augmented reality and robotics applications. We'll be using stock +
custom QML modules, Android and Qt3D heavily.

Documentation on Qt3D is scattered and I would like to know, if
possible, the current approximate roadmap for Qt3D.

All the best

--
Ayberk Özgür, Ph.D. Student
Member of the Robotics Group in the CHILI Laboratory, EPFL