[Development] Qdoc || !Qdoc

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Oct 21 12:48:20 CEST 2014

On Tuesday 21 October 2014 10:22:48 Federico Buti wrote:
> So, in short, which is the current state of the affairs? It is
> possible/advisable to use qdoc or not? Is there a read me like the above in
> Qt 5.x?

qdoc is developed in lockstep with Qt's own needs. If it fullfils your needs,
great. But we may also change incompatibly from one version to the next, also
to keep up with Qt's needs.

In other words: if you want to use it, that's fine, but you may need to do some
work to keep it running. Or, better yet: contribute back to qdoc.