[Development] Qdoc || !Qdoc

Oleksii Serdiuk contacts at oleksii.name
Wed Oct 22 09:39:58 CEST 2014

Hello Martin,

Yes, it uses index files. In Qt 4 times it was one file (qt-4.8.tags),
but now they're split per-module (qtcore.tags, qtgui.tags, ...).

In Doxyfile you have to set TAGFILES to path to .tags file and URL to Qt
documentation. If you need an example, you can take a look at
https://github.com/leppa/tspsg/blob/master/Doxyfile, line 2029.

And if I'm not mistaken, doxygen can also generate .tags file from HTML.

--
With best regards,
Oleksii Serdiuk