[Development] Important OSX 10.9.5 & 10.10 codesign changes

Morten Johan Sørvig morten.sorvig at digia.com
Wed Oct 22 13:48:25 CEST 2014

> On 21 Oct 2014, at 21:09, Adam Strzelecki <ono at java.pl> wrote:
>
> Just want to humbly remind that we still need to get rid of .prl files from Qt module frameworks roots. Either move the one level up or into Resources/

It looks like we have to leave this to to the deployment solution (macdeployqt does not deploy the file). qmake + make will then produce frameworks suitable for development while deployment requires further processing. “Headers/" should also be removed for example.

Resources/ is strictly not the right place for it, since it’s not a run-time resource for the framework. I’m also told that moving it up to lib/ is problematic.

Morten