[Development] Quick Control for Share button on mobile platforms?

lloyd konneker bootch at nc.rr.com
Thu Oct 30 16:53:42 CET 2014

Are there any plans?

I have a nebulous idea that there should be a Quick control that adapts
the similar notions of an Android Intent.chooser and an iOS
ActivityViewController.  It would make it easier to write using Qt a
content providing app such as an editor.

I did find one commit called "Start native share menu support" on a
seemingly aborted fork  of Qt on gitorious.

I discussed this a little more on a post to the forums:
http://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/48262