[Development] Updating the licence policy for Qt Project

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Sep 1 04:20:18 CEST 2014

On Friday 22 August 2014 07:21:38 Knoll Lars wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As you've seen in my blog post on Wednesday, Digia has decided to add

I believe there are no more remaining objections from this plan. The only one
was Ossi asking about the LGPLv3-only case, which has been addressed.

Ossi also requested that we state a preference for which licence combination
the project prefers. If we do that, it comes in addition to the acceptance of
the licence changes.

So I believe we should consider this an accepted decision of the Qt Project.