[Development] Access to Coverity Scan results

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Mon Sep 1 23:19:55 CEST 2014

On Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 09:37:33PM +0200, Giuseppe D'Angelo wrote:
> Howdy,

Hi,

> is there a formal procedure to request access to the Coverity Scan results
> for Qt? I've a request there which has been pending for a while. (Obviously,
> given the security-related nature of those results, it wouldn't surprise me
> if there's some kind of explicit request to be made...)

I don't think there is a process for it yet and as you indicate there
are some reasons to not approve everone that applies. I think Thiago and
Lars are admins of the coverity account and could delegate/grant further
access.

cheers
	holger

PS: I think you want to join the "qt-project" and not qtbase/qtdeclarative
as they are "legacy" (we don't get cross-module checks like this).