[Development] QStorageInfo

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Sep 8 18:27:43 CEST 2014

On Monday 08 September 2014 12:32:27 Matthias WALTER wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Today you released the Alpha of Qt 5.4.
>

> What is the official status of QStorageInfo "DriveType" ?
>

> Do you plan to add this feature in the beta and final release ?

It hasn't been developed yet.

If someone provides an implementation in the next week or so and it's small
and simple enough, it can still be included in 5.4. Otherwise, it will have to
be for 5.5.

This would not be a break of feature freeze. QStorageInfo is a new class and
I'd classify this as API review (critical functions missing), under the
conditions I outlined above.