[Development] why Qt app performance low on qpa eglfs or wayland

Nancy Zou Nancy.Zou at csr.com
Tue Sep 2 13:18:19 CEST 2014

Hi All

I run qt example openglwindow on my embedded system. I find on qpa eglfs, it only have 35fps. On qpa wayland( compostitor Weston 1.5), it only have 13fps.
If I run a same opengl demp directly, it can have about 70fps.
When run Qt app, I find cpu and gpu loading is not very high. Why the fps is low. Which function consumed the system time?
My Qt version is 5.3.0.
Does anyone met the same problem or I should do some configuration?

Best Regards
Nancy

More information can be found at www.csr.com. Keep up to date with CSR on our technical blog, www.csr.com/blog, CSR people blog, www.csr.com/people, YouTube, www.youtube.com/user/CSRplc, Facebook, www.facebook.com/pages/CSR/191038434253534, or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CSR_plc.
New for 2014, you can now access the wide range of products powered by aptX at www.aptx.com.