[Development] Qt Location module

Marijke Van Bergen MVanBergen at ompartners.com
Tue Sep 23 15:20:22 CEST 2014

Hi,
What is the current status of the QtLocation module? Currently we are developing a desktop application on Qt 4.8 which uses maps based on QtMobility. We would like to upgrade our application to Qt 5.x, but we are waiting for the QtLocation module to be released.
Kind regards,
Marijke Van Bergen

Marijke Van Bergen
Software Development Manager

mvanbergen at ompartners.com

OM Partners
Koralenhoeve 23
2160 Wommelgem
Belgium

Phone: +32 3 650 22 11, Fax: +32 3 650 22 90
Direct: +32 3 650 23 42 , Mobile: +32 473 95 28 16

http://www.ompartners.com<http://www.ompartners.com/>

IMPORTANT NOTICE
The information in this e-mail and any attachments is intended for the addressee only. The contents do not represent the opinion of OM Partners n.v. or any of its affiliates except to the extent that it relates to their official business. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.