[Development] Qt Quick Controls for Embedded

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at theqtcompany.com
Thu Apr 9 15:04:59 CEST 2015

We want to give you the code, here it is :)
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/admin/projects/qt-labs/qtquickcontrols2

It is in the qt-labs namespace which means "no guarantees, no commitment,
we'll rename and break everything".

Besides this little warning, I think there is a great repository to play with
:)

Build it against the dev branch of Qt (that'll be 5.6 as minimum requirement
for now).

Feedback welcome!

Cheers,
Frederik