[Development] Build qt fail

kl222 kl222 at 126.com
Fri Apr 10 07:22:28 CEST 2015

I guess is that the header files generated script error. The QByteArray isn't generated, but the qbytearray.h is generated.

The following is my operation:
1.Qt branch: 5.5

2.Configuration order:
./configure -opensource -confirm-license -nomake examples -nomake tests -no-compile-examples -no-sql-sqlite -no-sql-odbc -skip qtdoc -skip qtwebkit-examples -skip qt3d -skip qtcanvas3d -prefix /d/source/rabbitim/ThirdLibary/build_script/../windows_mingw/qt -shared -release -I /d/source/rabbitim/ThirdLibary/build_script/../windows_mingw/include -L /d/source/rabbitim/ThirdLibary/build_script/../windows_mingw/lib -platform win32-g++ -skip qtandroidextras -skip qtx11extras -skip qtmacextras

3.Configuration information:
Running configuration tests...

   Configure summary

Build type:    win32-g++ (i386, CPU features: none detected)

Build options:
  Configuration .......... accessibility audio-backend avx avx2 c++11 clock-gettime clock-monotonic concurrent dbus full-config getaddrinfo harfbuzz large-config medium-config minimal-config no-freetype opengl openssl pcre png precompile_header qpa qpa reduce_exports reduce_relocations release shared small-config sse2 sse3 sse4_1 sse4_2 ssse3 system-zlib
  Build parts ............ libs tools
  Mode ................... release
  Using sanitizer(s)...... none
  Using C++11 ............ yes
  Using gold linker....... no
  Using PCH .............. yes
  Target compiler supports:
    SSE2/SSE3/SSSE3 ...... yes/yes/yes
    SSE4.1/SSE4.2 ........ yes/yes
    AVX/AVX2 ............. yes/yes

Qt modules and options:
  Qt D-Bus ............... yes (loading dbus-1 at runtime)
  Qt Concurrent .......... yes
  Qt GUI ................. yes
  Qt Widgets ............. yes
  Large File ............. yes
  QML debugging .......... yes
  Use system proxies ..... no

Support enabled for:
  Accessibility .......... yes
  ALSA ................... no
  CUPS ................... no
  DirectWrite ............ no
  Evdev .................. no
  FontConfig ............. no
  FreeType ............... no
  Glib ................... no
  GStreamer .............. no
  GTK theme .............. no
  HarfBuzz ............... yes (bundled copy)
  Iconv .................. no
  ICU .................... no
  Image formats:
    GIF .................. yes (plugin, using bundled copy)
    JPEG ................. yes (plugin, using bundled copy)
    PNG .................. yes (in QtGui, using bundled copy)
  journald ............... no
  libinput................ no
  mtdev .................. no
  Networking:
    getaddrinfo .......... yes
    getifaddrs ........... no
    IPv6 ifname .......... no
    libproxy.............. no
    OpenSSL .............. yes (loading libraries at run-time)
  NIS .................... no
  OpenGL / OpenVG:
    EGL .................. no
    OpenGL ............... desktop
    OpenVG ............... no
  PCRE ................... yes (bundled copy)
  pkg-config ............. yes
  PulseAudio ............. no
  QPA backends:
    DirectFB ............. no
    EGLFS ................ no
      EGLFS i.MX6....... . no
      EGLFS KMS .......... no
      EGLFS Mali ......... no
      EGLFS Raspberry Pi . no
      EGLFS X11 .......... no
    LinuxFB .............. no
    XCB .................. no
  Session management ..... yes
  SQL drivers:
    DB2 .................. no
    InterBase ............ no
    MySQL ................ no
    OCI .................. no
    ODBC ................. no
    PostgreSQL ........... no
    SQLite 2 ............. no
    SQLite ............... no
    TDS .................. no
  tslib .................. no
  udev ................... no
  xkbcommon-x11........... no
  xkbcommon-evdev......... no
  zlib ................... yes (system library)

Info: creating super cache file D:\source\qt5\.qmake.super

        NOTE: This platform does not support runtime library paths, using -no-rpath.

Qt is now configured for building. Just run 'make'.
Once everything is built, you must run 'make install'.
Qt will be installed into /d/source/rabbitim/ThirdLibary/windows_mingw/qt

Prior to reconfiguration, make sure you remove any leftovers from the previous build.

4.Complie order:
mingw32-make

5.complie error information:
g++ -c -include .pch/release/qt_pch.h -pipe -fno-keep-inline-dllexport
g++ -msse2 -mstackrealign -mfpmath=sse -O2 -std=gnu++0x -fexceptions
g++ -mthreads -frtti -Wall -Wextra -DUNICODE -DQT_NO_MTDEV
g++ -DQT_NO_LIBUDEV -DQT_NO_EVDEV -DQT_NO_TSLIB -DQT_NO_LIBINPUT
g++ -DQT_NO_USING_NAMESPACE -DQT_BUILD_CORE_LIB -DQT_BUILDING_QT
g++ -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS -D_USE_MATH_DEFINES
g++ -DQT_ASCII_CAST_WARNINGS -DQT_MOC_COMPAT -DQT_USE_QSTRINGBUILDER
g++ -DQT_DEPRECATED_WARNINGS -DQT_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE=0x040800
g++ -DPCRE_STATIC -DQT_NO_ICONV -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_NO_DEBUG -I.
g++ -I/d/source/rabbitim/ThirdLibary/build_script/../windows_mingw/inclu
g++ de -I../../include -I../../include/QtCore
g++ -I../../include/QtCore/5.5.0 -I../../include/QtCore/5.5.0/QtCore
g++ -Itmp -Iglobal -I../3rdparty/pcre -I../3rdparty/harfbuzz/src
g++ -I../3rdparty/md5 -I../3rdparty/md4 -I../3rdparty/sha3
g++ -I.moc/release -I../../mkspecs/win32-g++  -o
g++ .obj/release/qsharedpointer.o tools/qsharedpointer.cpp -c -include
g++ .pch/release/qt_pch.h -pipe -fno-keep-inline-dllexport -msse2
g++ -mstackrealign -mfpmath=sse -O2 -std=gnu++0x -fexceptions -mthreads
g++ -frtti -Wall -Wextra -DUNICODE -DQT_NO_MTDEV -DQT_NO_LIBUDEV
g++ -DQT_NO_EVDEV -DQT_NO_TSLIB -DQT_NO_LIBINPUT -DQT_NO_USING_NAMESPACE
g++ -DQT_BUILD_CORE_LIB -DQT_BUILDING_QT -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS
g++ -D_USE_MATH_DEFINES -DQT_ASCII_CAST_WARNINGS -DQT_MOC_COMPAT
g++ -DQT_USE_QSTRINGBUILDER -DQT_DEPRECATED_WARNINGS
g++ -DQT_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE=0x040800 -DPCRE_STATIC -DQT_NO_ICONV
g++ -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_NO_DEBUG -I.
g++ -I/d/source/rabbitim/ThirdLibary/build_script/../windows_mingw/inclu
g++ de -I../../include -I../../include/QtCore
g++ -I../../include/QtCore/5.5.0 -I../../include/QtCore/5.5.0/QtCore
g++ -Itmp -Iglobal -I../3rdparty/pcre -I../3rdparty/harfbuzz/src
g++ -I../3rdparty/md5 -I../3rdparty/md4 -I../3rdparty/sha3
g++ -I.moc/release -I../../mkspecs/win32-g++  -o .obj/release/qsimd.o
g++ tools/qsimd.cpp
tools/qsimd.cpp:36:22: fatal error: QByteArray: No such file or directory  #include <QByteArray>
                      ^
compilation terminated.
Makefile.Release:16638: recipe for target '.obj/release/qsimd.o' failed
mingw32-make[4]: *** [.obj/release/qsimd.o] Error 1
mingw32-make[4]: Leaving directory 'D:/source/qt5/qtbase/src/corelib'
Makefile:34: recipe for target 'release' failed
mingw32-make[3]: *** [release] Error 2
mingw32-make[3]: Leaving directory 'D:/source/qt5/qtbase/src/corelib'
Makefile:165: recipe for target 'sub-corelib-make_first' failed
mingw32-make[2]: *** [sub-corelib-make_first] Error 2
mingw32-make[2]: Leaving directory 'D:/source/qt5/qtbase/src'
Makefile:41: recipe for target 'sub-src-make_first' failed
mingw32-make[1]: *** [sub-src-make_first] Error 2
mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory 'D:/source/qt5/qtbase'
Makefile:62: recipe for target 'module-qtbase-make_first' failed
mingw32-make: *** [module-qtbase-make_first] Error 2

6. Generate header file:
Administrator at l-PC MINGW32 /d/source/qt5/qtbase/include/QtCore
$ ls
5.5.0/                        QMessageLogger
headers.pri                   QMetaClassInfo
QAbstractAnimation            QMetaEnum
qabstractanimation.h          QMetaObject
qabstracteventdispatcher.h    qmetaobject.h
QAbstractItemModel            QMetaProperty
qabstractitemmodel.h          QMetaType
QAbstractListModel            qmetatype.h
QAbstractNativeEventFilter    QMetaTypeId
qabstractnativeeventfilter.h  QMetaTypeId2
QAbstractProxyModel           QMetaTypeIdQObject
qabstractproxymodel.h         QMimeData
QAbstractState                qmimedata.h
qabstractstate.h              QMimeDatabase
QAbstractTableModel           qmimedatabase.h
QAbstractTransition           QMimeType
qabstracttransition.h         qmimetype.h
qalgorithms.h                 QModelIndex
QAnimationDriver              QModelIndexList
QAnimationGroup               QMultiHash
qanimationgroup.h             QMultiMap
QArgument                     QMutableByteArrayListIterator
qarraydata.h                  QMutableStringListIterator
qarraydataops.h               QMutex
qarraydatapointer.h           qmutex.h
QAssociativeIterable          QMutexLocker
qatomic.h                     qnamespace.h
qatomic_armv5.h               QNoDebug
qatomic_armv6.h               qnumeric.h
qatomic_armv7.h               QObject
qatomic_bootstrap.h           qobject.h
qatomic_cxx11.h               qobject_impl.h
qatomic_gcc.h                 qobjectcleanuphandler.h
qatomic_ia64.h                QObjectData
qatomic_mips.h                qobjectdefs.h
qatomic_msvc.h                qobjectdefs_impl.h
qatomic_unix.h                QObjectList
qatomic_x86.h                 qpair.h
QAtomicAdditiveType           QParallelAnimationGroup
QAtomicInt                    qparallelanimationgroup.h
QAtomicOpsSupport             QPauseAnimation
QAtomicWindowsType            qpauseanimation.h
qbasicatomic.h                QPersistentModelIndex
QBasicAtomicInt               qplugin.h
QBasicAtomicPointer           QPluginLoader
QBasicMutex                   qpluginloader.h
QBasicTimer                   qpoint.h
qbasictimer.h                 QPointer
QBitArray                     qpointer.h
qbitarray.h                   qprocess.h
QBitRef                       QProcessEnvironment
QBuffer                       qprocessordetection.h
qbuffer.h                     QPropertyAnimation
qbytearray.h                  qpropertyanimation.h
QByteArrayData                qqueue.h
QByteArrayDataPtr             QReadLocker
QByteArrayList                QReadWriteLock
qbytearraylist.h              qreadwritelock.h
QByteArrayMatcher             qrect.h
qbytearraymatcher.h           qrefcount.h
QByteRef                      QRegExp
qcache.h                      qregexp.h
QChar                         QRegularExpression
qchar.h                       qregularexpression.h
QCharRef                      QRegularExpressionMatch
QChildEvent                   QRegularExpressionMatchIterator
QCollator                     QResource
qcollator.h                   qresource.h
QCollatorSortKey              qresultstore.h
QCommandLineOption            QReturnArgument
qcommandlineoption.h          qrunnable.h
QCommandLineParser            QSaveFile
qcommandlineparser.h          qsavefile.h
qcompilerdetection.h          QScopedArrayPointer
QConcatenable                 qscopedpointer.h
qconfig.h                     QScopedPointerArrayDeleter
qconfig-dist.h                QScopedPointerDeleteLater
qconfig-large.h               QScopedPointerPodDeleter
qconfig-medium.h              qscopedvaluerollback.h
qconfig-minimal.h             QSemaphore
qconfig-nacl.h                qsemaphore.h
qconfig-small.h               QSequentialAnimationGroup
qcontainerfwd.h               qsequentialanimationgroup.h
QContiguousCache              qset.h
qcontiguouscache.h            qsettings.h
QContiguousCacheTypedData     QSharedData
qcoreapplication.h            qshareddata.h
qcoreevent.h                  QSharedDataPointer
QCryptographicHash            QSharedMemory
qcryptographichash.h          qsharedmemory.h
QDataStream                   qsharedpointer.h
qdatastream.h                 qsharedpointer_impl.h
QDate                         QSignalMapper
QDateTime                     qsignalmapper.h
qdatetime.h                   QSignalTransition
qdebug.h                      qsignaltransition.h
QDebugStateSaver              qsize.h
QDeferredDeleteEvent          QSocketNotifier
QDir                          qsocketnotifier.h
qdir.h                        QSortFilterProxyModel
QDirIterator                  qsortfilterproxymodel.h
qdiriterator.h                qstack.h
QDynamicPropertyChangeEvent   qstandardpaths.h
QEasingCurve                  QState
qeasingcurve.h                qstate.h
qelapsedtimer.h               QStateMachine
QEnableSharedFromThis         qstatemachine.h
qendian.h                     QStaticArrayData
QEventLoop                    QStaticByteArrayData
qeventloop.h                  QStaticPlugin
QEventLoopLocker              QStaticStringData
QEventTransition              QStorageInfo
qeventtransition.h            qstorageinfo.h
qexception.h                  QString
QExplicitlySharedDataPointer  qstring.h
qfactoryinterface.h           QStringBuilder
qfeatures.h                   qstringbuilder.h
QFile                         QStringBuilderBase
qfile.h                       QStringBuilderCommon
QFileDevice                   QStringData
qfiledevice.h                 QStringDataPtr
QFileInfo                     qstringlist.h
qfileinfo.h                   QStringListIterator
QFileSelector                 qstringlistmodel.h
qfileselector.h               QStringMatcher
QFileSystemWatcher            qstringmatcher.h
qfilesystemwatcher.h          QSysInfo
QFinalState                   qsysinfo.h
qfinalstate.h                 qsystemdetection.h
qflags.h                      QSystemSemaphore
qfunctions_nacl.h             qsystemsemaphore.h
qfunctions_vxworks.h          Qt
qfunctions_wince.h            qt_windows.h
qfunctions_winrt.h            QtAlgorithms
QFuture                       QtCleanUpFunction
qfuture.h                     QtConfig
QFutureInterface              QtContainerFwd
qfutureinterface.h            QtCore
QFutureInterfaceBase          QtCoreDepends
qfuturesynchronizer.h         QtCoreVersion
QFutureWatcher                qtcoreversion.h
qfuturewatcher.h              QtDebug
QFutureWatcherBase            QTemporaryDir
QGenericArgument              qtemporarydir.h
qgenericatomic.h              QTemporaryFile
QGenericReturnArgument        qtemporaryfile.h
qglobal.h                     QtEndian
qglobalstatic.h               QTextBoundaryFinder
qhash.h                       qtextboundaryfinder.h
QHashData                     QTextCodec
QHashDummyValue               qtextcodec.h
QHashNode                     QTextDecoder
QHistoryState                 qtextstream.h
qhistorystate.h               QTextStreamFunction
QIdentityProxyModel           QtGlobal
qidentityproxymodel.h         qthread.h
QIncompatibleFlag             QThreadPool
QInternal                     qthreadpool.h
qiodevice.h                   qthreadstorage.h
qisenum.h                     QTime
QItemSelection                QTimeLine
QItemSelectionModel           qtimeline.h
qitemselectionmodel.h         qtimer.h
qiterator.h                   QTimerEvent
QJsonArray                    QTimeZone
qjsonarray.h                  qtimezone.h
QJsonDocument                 QtNumeric
qjsondocument.h               QtPlugin
QJsonObject                   QtPluginMetaDataFunction
qjsonobject.h                 QTranslator
QJsonParseError               qtranslator.h
QJsonValue                    QTypeInfo
qjsonvalue.h                  qtypeinfo.h
QJsonValueRef                 QTypeInfoMerger
QJsonValueRefPtr              qtypetraits.h
QLatin1Char                   QUnhandledException
QLatin1String                 QUrl
QLibrary                      qurl.h
qlibrary.h                    QUrlQuery
QLibraryInfo                  qurlquery.h
qlibraryinfo.h                QUrlTwoFlags
QLine                         quuid.h
qline.h                       QVariant
QLineF                        qvariant.h
QLinkedList                   QVariantAnimation
qlinkedlist.h                 qvariantanimation.h
QLinkedListNode               QVariantComparisonHelper
QList                         QVariantHash
qlist.h                       QVariantList
QListData                     QVariantMap
QListSpecialMethods           qvarlengtharray.h
QLocale                       QVector
qlocale.h                     qvector.h
qlocale_blackberry.h          QWaitCondition
QLockFile                     qwaitcondition.h
qlockfile.h                   QWeakPointer
qlogging.h                    QWinEventNotifier
qloggingcategory.h            qwineventnotifier.h
QMap                          QWriteLocker
qmap.h                        qxmlstream.h
QMapData                      QXmlStreamAttribute
QMapDataBase                  QXmlStreamAttributes
QMapNode                      QXmlStreamEntityDeclaration
QMapNodeBase                  QXmlStreamEntityDeclarations
QMargins                      QXmlStreamEntityResolver
qmargins.h                    QXmlStreamNamespaceDeclaration
QMarginsF                     QXmlStreamNamespaceDeclarations
qmath.h                       QXmlStreamNotationDeclaration
QMessageAuthenticationCode    QXmlStreamNotationDeclarations
qmessageauthenticationcode.h  QXmlStreamWriter QMessageLogContext