[Development] QT 5.3 DirectFB port

Bobby Philip bobbyphilip at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 12:54:21 CEST 2015

I have been doing a little more digging into this. I can see
QDirectFBWindow being created by the QPlatformIntegration APIs, and this
window is being used in QDirectFBBackingStore. But the problem I see is
that the surface being associated with this window is not a primary
surface. I think this is why I dont see anything on the output.
I would like to know whether the surface associated with the layer has to
be primary for its contents to be visible. Also does setting the
cooperativelevel have any effect on this, or should a specific cooperative
level be set to DFB to get a primary surface.

Regards