[Development] QML bindings for native Android controls

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 23:25:39 CEST 2015

>  I'd like to request a playground repository for the former hackathon project of mine: QML bindings for native Android controls - https://youtu.be/Mo8J-g5XPGQ

This looks great and IMO the only way to be sure of being able to
create a top-tier UX for Android or iOS for an app that is intended to
have a native look and feel.

Are repositories like this best served living with the other Qt
playground repos though? I wonder whether it might be able to gain
traction faster if it was on GitHub instead?