[Development] Rotating JPEG images by default

Friedemann Kleint Friedemann.Kleint at theqtcompany.com
Fri Apr 17 11:37:52 CEST 2015

Hi,

 >>If we go with the QImageReader level, it could be an
QImageIOHandler::Option,
 >and possibly be set different between JPEG and TIFF by default. The real
 >problem is what we decide the default for JPEG should be now.

Can we add an API making this settable until the beta?  - I think
automatic rotation is a really cool feature for any viewer-like
application and saves writing a lot of quite advanced code (using memory
mapping of files and endian-dependent word fiddling on platforms that
don't have libexif or similar).

Regards,
Friedemann

--